International Journal of Computer Organization Trends - IJCOT do not charge for Submissions. There is no Publication fee for publishing articles.
All articles published in International Journal of Computer Organization Trends - IJCOT are published in full open access. In order to provide free access to readers, and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, an article processing charge (APC) of $65 / €65 ( Foreign authors ) / INR 2200 ( for indian authors ) applies to papers accepted after peer review.
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper in online.
- Individual Digital Object Identifier ( DOI ) Number to every article.
- Indexing process.
- Editorial and Reviewer Fees.
- Plagiarism checking
- Grammar checking
- Maintenance of Website
- Link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
Processing Charge for Hard Copy
- Hardcopy of the Journal Book ( 1 copy ) + Hardcopy of the certificate ( all authors ) = Rs 800 / $50 / €50