Seventh Sense Journals are a self-supporting organization and does not receive any funds from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. Being an Open Access Journal, SSRG Journals does not receive payment for subscription as the journals are freely accessible over the internet. It costs money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication, and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock. A maximum of 4 authors can participate in any SSRG paper submission. A maximum of 10 pages are allowed for any paper/ manuscript.For Additional authors and additional pages have to pay extra amount.
- For online Publication + E-certificates - Rs 1900 / USD 65 / 55 Euro / 350 (CNY)
- For Hardcopy of the Journal - Rs 300 / USD 50 / 40 Euro / 300 (CNY)
- For Hardcopy of the certificate (for all the authors) - Rs 300 / USD 10 / 10 Euro / 200 (CNY)
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper in Online
- Hard copy of the journal(Book Format)
- Individual Hard Copy of Certificate to all author of paper
- Individual Soft Copy of Certificate to all author of paper
- Dispatch Charges (Via Speed Post/DHL - For Fastest Delivery of Hard Copies)
- Indexing process
- Editorial Fee
- Maintenance of Website
- Link resolvers and journal infrastructures.